Monday, April 21, 2008

Playing around with Photoshop

With all the spare time that I have found I worked on this picture in Photoshop! Notice the shadows etc. Fun stuff!

For the sake of writing something of interest: Rhonda and I are doing well! Rhonda planned an obstacle course for some of the disabled kids in our community last Saturday! It turned out pretty good. Some of the other members in our church helped with other activities. I went over to have a "look see" and it looked fairly well attended. I am going to say 100 to 200 kids were there!

I am staying very busy with school and all. Class three nights a week and an additional 10 to 20 hours of study. I am trying to become a CFP or Certified Financial Planner. It is like a CPA in the financial services field. I'll be in class through the end of August! Yuck! It seems to take a bit longer to get things to stay in the usable area of my head any more!

So for relaxation I play in photoshop. On later posts I will demonstrate some of the fun stuff. The picture of Rhonda and I kissing was also constructed in photoshop! Well, I'd better get back to work or I will be trying to use photoshop for a living!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Welcome to our world. I am glad to see that if enough people do it you will too. We love you guys!!! We can't wait to see all of you!

TheBassettBunch said...

very cool! Looks like that needs to be a mormon ad! love ya

The Bassett Kids

The Bassett Kids
Aren't they the cutest!

Jeremiah Bryan Klingler

Jeremiah Bryan Klingler
Man I'm Tired!