Friday, April 25, 2008

Our Kids


Dug up some old pictures and thought that we would post them. Sometimes we look at pictures of our family and wonder where the time went.


I wish I could have them back as little ones that came running when I came home. They each are special in their oun way! However, if we had them back in their youthful state we would miss out on the blessings that we have received by gaining the son-in-laws and the daughter-in-law that we have.


Sooo...here is our happy family!

2 comments:

The Dirty Duncans said...

more often than not i find my self wanting to be your little daughter again. but your right i don't think Cecil would like to be married to a little girl, lol :) sure love you guys

Marilyn said...

Just signed on to check out the blogs and found yours. Did you forget to send me a note saying you had one? I found Cortney's by accident too.

I like the look you have established. Have a great day.

Love,
Aunt Marilyn

The Bassett Kids

The Bassett Kids
Aren't they the cutest!

Jeremiah Bryan Klingler

Jeremiah Bryan Klingler
Man I'm Tired!