Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wow! Time Flies!


Wow! Time flies! It has been over two months since Rhonda has been back from "camp". After a bit of affectionate requests I have decided to up date the blog again. I'll start with "camp".
Above is a picture of what it looks like from out in the lake. I've got to think it is one of the most peaceful places on earth! The air is cleaner, the lake is beautiful, and the wind blows just right to make the trees sing a lullaby that that puts the willling to sleep.
In the morning, when the lake is stilll, you can hear acorns fall from a mile away! When Rhonda is out in the paddle boat down the shore I can yell "I Love You!" to her or simply listen in on her conversations.
It has been a few years since I have been there but if I close my eyes and breath deep I can still smell the fersh air!

No comments:

The Bassett Kids

The Bassett Kids
Aren't they the cutest!

Jeremiah Bryan Klingler

Jeremiah Bryan Klingler
Man I'm Tired!