Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch


After work on Friday we met Eric and Coleen and the kids at the pumpkin patch. In my mind it was a good opportunity to get off the diet for a few hours. (Yum! Yum!) Pumpkin pie! We went to Bishop's Pumpkin patch. It was the first time I have been there and we went on the free day. There is lots of things to do. Rhonda took the picture of the Bassetts on the hayride with her.


Maycie had so many places she wanted to show me! I was so excited to be there.



We stopped to look at the ponys. The Grandma and Grandpa gave in and they went for a ride.





After a few trips in a circle I was dizzy! At first I thought that Maycie was going to freakout but the second the pony began walking she started smiling. Treven asked for the biggest horse and felt just like a cowboy! Yeehaw!




2 comments:

Crystal said...

Yeah for updates!!! I love you guys and wish I could have been in some of those pictures.

Marilyn said...

What a super day. It looks as if everyone is having fun. Keep those pictures coming.

Love,
Aunt Marilyn

The Bassett Kids

The Bassett Kids
Aren't they the cutest!

Jeremiah Bryan Klingler

Jeremiah Bryan Klingler
Man I'm Tired!