Friday, June 19, 2009

POWER TO THE PEOPLE !


I really should have said power from the grandkids! We have noticed the excitement and strength that we receive from our children and grandchildren. We have become the techno nuts that we hate. We now have all of our family members hooked up on Web cams... It takes the edge off not being able to be with them, however, leaves us with a heartache that we cannot touch them.
I shouldn't mention heartaches. Just had an appointment with the Cardiologist this morning and he said that my heart looks good. They did not find anything that should cause me a problem. Yahoo!!! I have been on Cumadin (rat poison ) since my A-fib in early April. Today I get to stop that medication. I am glad. That stuff does weird things to your body and made me tired all the time. I am hoping that I will begin to feel more alive now!
I still need to lose alot of weight. I am consulting with a Bariatric surgeon during the month of July. I guess I am a prime canidate for stomach reduction surgery. So the journey begins.
I will need the power of our children and grandchildren to get me through this venture.
Yeah! Rhonda is out of school for a few weeks! I love being with her !

2 comments:

Molly Bee said...

I'm glad your heart looks good Bry! I've been worried since we heard you were having trouble. Good luck with the bariatric guy. Weight struggles are THE WORST. I've been enjoying watching the kids little ones grow on their blogs. Just saw that you have new GrandSONS on the way! Congratulations Grammpie!!!!! Give Rhonda a smooch for me!

Marilyn said...

Hey, that's great news. Actually, all of it is great news. I'm sure Rhonda is glad to have some home time, too.

Love you.

Aunt Marilyn

The Bassett Kids

The Bassett Kids
Aren't they the cutest!

Jeremiah Bryan Klingler

Jeremiah Bryan Klingler
Man I'm Tired!