Sunday, May 4, 2008

Just us

I thought that you would like a picture from the front. It is not the most recent picture that I could find but I tried to embellish it with flowers.

This month is a special month for Rhonda and I! We will be celebrating our 30th anniversary! What a kick it has been being married to such a wonderful caring person for this long. She definitely is the glue that holds us together.

I truly am thankful that we can be together for eternity. There is no one else that I'd rather be sharing mortality with than her and certainly no other to be by my side forever!

A couple of other events that happen this month...Mother's day....Treven's birthday....Macyie's birthday...Eric's graduation which has spawned a family reunion of sorts! Thanks to all the kids willing to get together for picture and a day of fun!

I LOVE IT WHEN OUR FAMILY IS TOGETHER !

4 comments:

TheBassettBunch said...

I love IT!!! You two are the best parents that a kid could ask for! Happy 30th!

Crystal said...

You guys are the best!!! We can't wait to be all together!!

Happy 30th!!!

We love you!

kristin said...

I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment. This is Kristin Bassett by the way. I just wanted to say that you guys are great parents cuz look how your kids have turned out! In particular, the one I personally know well. (coleen) You guys are always sweet to me and Doug when we're all together and that just proves what great people you are. Anyways, just wanted to say 'hey' and hope you're doing well. See you in a week at graduation!

The Dirty Duncans said...

you guys look so great together. it was sure great to get to see you last week end. i cant wait for all of us to get together again next week end. thanks you guys for everything you have done for me i sure love you more than anything.

The Bassett Kids

The Bassett Kids
Aren't they the cutest!

Jeremiah Bryan Klingler

Jeremiah Bryan Klingler
Man I'm Tired!